Monday, October 15, 2012

I Beg Of You, Don't Look!

I mentioned in my last post, I overheard some sort of conspiracy to make me look ridiculous for this celebration that I think is called, Howl-een.

Unfortunately, my fears have come to pass.  I'm too embarrassed to show you what they did to me, but my mom is making me post the pictures because she thinks I look so cute.

Can you believe this??!!


I don't even have a tail to velcro into this costume!  What are they thinking?!  Can you tell I'm not amused?



I'm doing my best to put on my saddest face, but to no avail!  Look what they tried next!


Oh, the humiliation!  I'm never going to be able to show my face in Dogdome again!  Mom said my head was too big to fit into the bat hat.  I secretly celebrated!

What's this? There's more?  I can't even bear to show my face.  A pumpkin? Seriously? This has got to be the epitome of ridiculousness! I can't even look at the camera anymore.  I'm so disgraced.


Are any of my dog friends out there facing similar circumstances? Please tell me I'm not alone! What humiliating costume are your people making you wear this Howl-een?


1 comment: