I've been throwing up a couple times a day for the past couple days. It makes me really sad when I do it. I put my ears back like I'm in trouble, but my Mom always tells me it's OK.
I just wanted everyone to know that I'm going to work with my Dad today. He says he needs to look me over because I've been known to eat the kids' toys before (I know, that's so bad!) and he wants to take an X-ray of me that supposedly will show him if I have a marble in my stomach or something. And I think I heard my mom talk about drawing some blood too. ~Shiver~
I'm not very happy about this, even though I love to go for car rides! I'll let all of you know what my dad finds when I get home.
Feel better Gilbert! Hoping for a speedy recovery....and leave the kids' toys alone Mister! Hee hee
ReplyDelete