Monday, August 20, 2012

My Kids

I have lots of kids to keep track of in this family!  I love them all, especially if they hold still for awhile so I can curl up with them and take a nap. Sometimes they take over my napping places with all of their toys, so I just try to blend in and hope maybe I'll catch a few zzz's before I get booted out of their play area. Can you see me?

Let me introduce you! This is the youngest of the family--Boy Child #2. He's 5.


BC2, as I like to call him, is a snuggler like me, though he is also always good for a game of tag.  My favorite thing to do with him though is to attack him in his bed in the morning and try to bite his toes through the blankets!

Girl Child #2 is 10 and is a tap dancer. She has these clunky shoes that she puts on and dances all around in and according to my mom, it's times like those that I should be thankful that I'm deaf!


Girl Child #1's birthday is in just 3 days. She's going to be 12! She likes to carry me around like a stuffed animal. I don't care, really! I just like the attention! Plus, she says she wants to be a vet like her daddy , so I guess she needs practice lifting dogs and stuff.

 
 

BC1 is almost 14 and the thing I like best about him is that he likes Cheese-Its. Mmmm....Cheeeeeese-Iiiiits. Sorry. I got distracted! So here's the thing. When he gets them out, I act all casual like I don't care. And when he's least expecting it, I POUNCE on his ribs and grab the Cheese-It right out of his hand while he falls over laughing!

We go to lots of places together, my kids and I. I'll have to share some of my travels on my blog in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment